IE9+, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari
- Site was not responsive.
- 3rd Party feed that is scraped on page load is providing 95% of the content on the site.
- Due to vacation offers being provided from 3rd party feed, site does not have a robust search
- Users must "drill down" to a specific pairing to see offers.
- Custom CMS was antiquated and confusing to navigate around.
- Call-tracking was only able to display two numbers: the default or Google AdWords specific numbers.
- Social strategy consisted of weekly blog posts, however the CMS did not have a section to manage articles.
- Moved from custom CMS to ProcessWire CMS.
- Built blog system into the CMS.
- Continued to use the 3rd-party service to scrap various XML feeds. This time, instead of scraping the feeds at load-time, we created a cronjob to run three-times-a-week and pull all data into the CMS.
- Created the ability to manage call-tracking phone numbers in the CMS.
- Client is able to manage 100% of the content displayed on the site, despite the original source of the data.
- With all data in the CMS, site is now able to have a more robust search integrated throughout the site.
- Weekly blog articles are able to be managed through the CMS.
- Landing pages with call tracking have the ability to display an unlimited set of numbers.